Saturday, October 21, 2006

If only we had thumbs


Ok, it's been a whole week since my human has given me a can of tuna. Everyday, the same damn dry, "organic" crap. Who cares if it's organic, and it doesn't even have color. She buys the "no dyes" crap so if I try to make another artistic statement and spew some upchuck spin art, it won't dye the carpet or floor. I am neutered in so many ways here. I'd consider going over the wall but seeing as she's yanked out my claws many years ago and moved us up to the boonies, I probably wouldn't get very far before I became a coyote's lunch. I'm trapped and my artistic vision is blinded...it's criminal I tell you, criminal!!! But I'd forgive her if she'd just use her thumb and work that damn can opener on a can of savory tuna. Please?

1 Comments:

Blogger .. Dallas Meow >^^ said...

AHHHHH
I used to cook lobster and share in with my binx.
He got the parts he liked and I got the parts I liked.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home