Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Shelly Needs A New Crib

Senna here... I got a chick friend named Shelly, well, she's not really a friend, she owns my human's ex-husband so we are kinda, sorta related in a way but not by blood so we can still get it on and everything, but anyway, she needs a new place to crash. Seems her human's old lady isn't digging having 2 women under the same roof competing for his attention (in other words, Shelly is winning) so she is throwing Shelly out...meow...hisssssss! I love a good cat fight, all that slapping and pulling fur gets me hot.

So if you are a cool human with a nice pad and would welcome Shelly into your rockin crib, please respond or email me at TheSennaMan@aol.com. Here's some pics of her. She's a hotty and maybe she will come stay at my house till she finds a permanent place to crash so I gotta go find my Barry White CD's and get the incense burning....ooh la la, yeah baby!!! Come to SennaMan!!!

Shelly likes to play in the hot tub!

Born to be wild!!!


She wants me!! Whoever gets her, I want conjugal visits, alright?


And she's single and fixed...score!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home